Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3434 in lilypond: with point-stencil NoteHead

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3434 in lilypond: with point-stencil NoteHead and slur certain textscripts can't be written
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 12:37:43 +0000

Comment #1 on issue 3434 by address@hidden: with point-stencil NoteHead and slur certain textscripts can't be written

On a current system compiled from master using g++ 4.7.3, I see no problem and get the attached image. So again, this seems to be the problem afflicting our Windows compilation. Probably the same as issue 3432.

Now so far we've only seen it with 2.17.21 and never before. Maybe something went wrong with the build process?

Attachments:
        fff.preview.png  4.9 KB