Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3255 in lilypond: \with-dimensions doesn't aff

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3255 in lilypond: \with-dimensions doesn't affect the overall size of a TextScript
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 09:24:57 +0000

Comment #55 on issue 3255 by address@hidden: \with-dimensions doesn't affect the overall size of a TextScript

Can I ask a silly question?

I saw that there were some translation merges and David put in his elisp fix as well, but I think I already ran my tests against that yesterday.

Anyway, to save time for pathcy, when ever I see a merge has taken place I test a random patch (regardless if it fails) so that Patchy has a new baseline to make check against when real patches come around - saves about 20 minutes for the first new patch since a merge.

Anyway, just picked this patch again and it failed make doc, so I did it again and it still failed make doc. I've not yet dug through the logs, but could this be anything to do with the last two checkins? I'm having a hard time thinking it could but would like a clarification as I am at a loss to this apparent randomness of failure. I know how troublesome it is for others to pinpoint make doc issues with incremental changes because it is so time consuming.