Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3255 in lilypond: \with-dimensions doesn't aff

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3255 in lilypond: \with-dimensions doesn't affect the overall size of a TextScript
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 08:01:09 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -patch-new Patch-needs_work

Comment #44 on issue 3255 by address@hidden: \with-dimensions doesn't affect the overall size of a TextScript

Keith this still fails a make doc.

I know that I can pin it down more, and didn't have that much time this morning before work, however I can see where the make doc _doesn't_ complete (there are logs that end 'compilation completed' and this log is the only one that doesn't have that and is also referred to in the main logs that report the error, so I know this is the right file..anyway..) the last .ly file to be listed as being compiled at the time was

chords-funky-ignatzek.ly

So this could be the smoking gun.

Sorry that is the best I can do with the time I have (I'll see if I can get a better method documented to hunt down these Make doc errors as I know it isn't trivial to build doc each time).