[Lilypond-auto] Issue 3410 in lilypond: cross-staff stems can go out of

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3410 in lilypond: cross-staff stems can go out of order in tight spacing
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 22:42:32 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Ugly

New issue 3410 by address@hidden: cross-staff stems can go out of order in tight spacing

The beam would normally connect three stems, but the upper-staff stem has been pushed left of the first stem in the beam. We want the stems in the same left-to-right order as their sequence in time. If \autoBeamOff we get the same note-spacing, which is presumably tolerable in that case. Possibly related to issue 3304.

\paper { line-width = 45\mm }  % simulate very tight spacing
\new PianoStaff <<
  \new Staff = "RH"  \with {
    \override VerticalAxisGroup #'staff-staff-spacing = #'((padding . 6))
  } { f'2 f'8 \change Staff = LH  f,16 c f \change Staff = RH a c' f' }
  \new Staff = "LH" { \clef "bass" s1 } >>

Attachments:
        3410.png  6.8 KB