Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2948 in lilypond: Patch: Applies scheme indent

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2948 in lilypond: Patch: Applies scheme indentation according to the GNU guidelines
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 15:41:18 +0000

Comment #27 on issue 2948 by address@hidden: Patch: Applies scheme indentation according to the GNU guidelines

*sigh*

Well, for the changes in scm/define-context-properties.scm, I don't
know how to convince emacs to not change the formatting.

But the changes in scm/define-grob-properties.scm could be
corrected in a small additional patch – so I leave the decision to you whether to a) revert the patch and give me a ping to do the corrections and apply fixscm again, or b) let master as-is and I'll draw a small patch for correcting the grob property descriptions.