[Lilypond-auto] Issue 3381 in lilypond: Use different text-headword.ly

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3381 in lilypond: Use different text-headword.ly
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 18:06:03 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Documentation

New issue 3381 by address@hidden: Use different text-headword.ly

[2.17.19]

The current text-headword.ly, while being a good demonstration of attaching text to grobs, doesn't fit well into the small horizontal space we are currently using, causing overlong bars and bad formatting everywhere.

I suggest to replace it with something else.

[It's a different issue whether we shouldn't reduce the size of headwords in the PDF documentation, BTW.]

Attachments:
        text-headword.png  36.0 KB