Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3375 in lilypond: Patch: Fix accounting proble

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3375 in lilypond: Patch: Fix accounting problem in page breaking
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 14:05:47 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Type-Enhancement -Patch-review Type-Defect Fixed_2_17_19

Comment #3 on issue 3375 by address@hidden: Patch: Fix accounting problem in page breaking

This causes no bitmap differences in the current regtests (well, apart from the obvious one by the output-distance random regtest). Since its prerequisite for some parts of issue 3330 (and I need to triage the remaining differences of issue 3300 reasonably reliably), I am pushing this out early.

Pushed to staging as
commit dcace4c82a3d5dfa679a3331128c98febbec925c
Author: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
Date:   Thu May 23 22:03:10 2013 +0200

    Issue 3375: Fix accounting problem in page breaking

    The code

    \markup \stencil #(ly:make-stencil '() empty-interval empty-interval)
    \markup *
    \markup *
    \markup *
    \markup *

    distributed itself across 5 pages because page accounting was thrown
    off by empty intervals.  While the effects were smaller (and did not
    propagate to the next page) with the less radically empty intervals
    employed as extents of empty-stencil, they were still present.