Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3341 in lilypond: formatting bug after a few p

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3341 in lilypond: formatting bug after a few pages
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 21:35:18 +0000

Comment #2 on issue 3341 by address@hidden: formatting bug after a few pages

Ok, tripling the number of pages does not change the number of strange pages, and they still occur at the end with the exception of the very last page.

Here is my theory: when the remaining material is no longer sufficient for filling a whole page, LilyPond starts stretching it because she thinks it will be prettier to get the pages filled. That she has no chance doing so because a \pageBreak occurs before that, and that she has no need to do so because we have ragged-bottom set does not occur to her apparently.