Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3330 in lilypond: bracketify-stencil moves gro

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3330 in lilypond: bracketify-stencil moves grob's refpoint
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 11:32:56 +0000

Comment #47 on issue 3330 by address@hidden: bracketify-stencil moves grob's refpoint

I think it would be very helpful if we had a specification (as in "a set of requirements that should be satisfied by the implementation, a description of what the system should do"). Once we agree upon the spec, it will be easier to discuss implementation (i'm already getting lost in the current discussion).

What would be the best way to write such a spec? Adding next iterations as tracker comments doesn't seem to be optimal.
I've created a wiki page on Github (anyone with github account can edit it):
https://github.com/janek-warchol/lilypond-git/wiki/stencil-combining-spec
maybe this would work well.