Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3232 in lilypond: objects attached to spacers

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3232 in lilypond: objects attached to spacers shouldn't affect the spacing of the notes
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 17:27:52 +0000

Comment #6 on issue 3232 by address@hidden: objects attached to spacers shouldn't affect the spacing of the notes

I just noticed that you created a separate issue "for 1)" which was the _sole_ issue I reported. Then you gave this issue a title that is no longer related to the actual issue but rather to some point raised in the discussion. I don't even have a clue what this issue is now supposed to be about. The original issue was "LilyPond should use strict proportional spacing between note columns" and that is exactly what you have now placed in issue 3299.

Since you have not bothered providing anything but a title for the empty husk of an issue you have left lying here, could you either provide a _complete_ summary of what you think this issue is supposed to be about now, or close it as invalid or duplicate?

At the current point of time, this issue only has a title and nothing else.