Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2658 in lilypond: wrong stem rendering (incons

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2658 in lilypond: wrong stem rendering (inconsistent thickness)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 04:22:54 +0000

Comment #82 on issue 2658 by address@hidden: wrong stem rendering (inconsistent thickness)

0.65pt - 0.4pt = 0.25pt, not 0.15pt. So we got 0.2pt of curvature, 0.25pt of straight edge, and 0.2pt of curvature again, assuming you got the first numbers right.

Stems are cut rather than stamped, so they are actually rather sharp in appearance and smoothened mainly by the printing process. We are probably rounding rather more than less than appropriate,