Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2986 in lilypond: [DOC]midiChannelMapping (int

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2986 in lilypond: [DOC]midiChannelMapping (introduced in 2.14) not documented in NR
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 22:38:02 +0000

Comment #1 on issue 2986 by address@hidden: [DOC]midiChannelMapping (introduced in 2.14) not documented in NR

I had a quick look at this, but I can't make
\set Staff.midiInstrument = #" ... "
work with
\set Score.midiChannelMapping = #'voice
unless I move the Staff_performer from the Staff to the Voice
context.  But if I do that there is no need to change the
channel mapping ??
Am I missing something or misunderstanding something here?
Has anyone got a working example with two voices on one staff
playing different midi instruments?

Trevor