Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 828 in lilypond: New time signatures should be

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 828 in lilypond: New time signatures should be inserted between repeat barlines
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 07:01:44 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-push fixed_2_17_17

Comment #14 on issue 828 by address@hidden: New time signatures should be inserted between repeat barlines

commit 1d74bcdb090eaa4ed4db0e5485f4ac0af2e2f8ba

We can verify with 'span-bar-break.ly'
but then the issue has to go back to Accepted,
because this patch handles only the more-common case at begin-of-line.

For the more unusual case in the request: "If there is a closing one immediately adjacently, opening and closing one are placed apart, and the meter change in between." we do not yet have the facility to split a bar-line into two to make
  ||: musicA  :|| 4/4 ||: musicB :||
or the image in comment 6.   We continue to see after this patch
  ||: musicA  :||: 4/4  musicB :||
if the middle :||: is in the middle of a line (as in the images of comment 3).