Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3307 in lilypond: Rest positions incorrect wit

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3307 in lilypond: Rest positions incorrect with non-standard line count
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 22:51:04 +0000

Comment #41 on issue 3307 by address@hidden: Rest positions incorrect with non-standard line count

I've not been following this development closely, but if the
test output in #30 is still relevant, the placement of the
voiceOne r2 in the 5-line staff above the the top line looks
wrong to me.  I'd prefer it placed on the second line down,
symmetrically with voiceTwo, if there are no notes to force
it elsewhere.

Trevor