Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3133 in lilypond: A music expression cannot be

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3133 in lilypond: A music expression cannot be followed by a tie
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 21:27:30 +0000

Updates:
        Owner: address@hidden

Comment #4 on issue 3133 by address@hidden: A music expression cannot be followed by a tie

Thanks Keith and David - all is clear now.

I'll prepare a patch which modifies the section on Ties in NR 1.2.1
to place the tilda adjacent to the note in the early examples, and add a
(very) brief explanation how they work, bringing this into line with
LM 2.1.3 which actually already does this.

It's not worth the effort to go through the rest of the docs looking for
snippets with ties, though - we can modify these as we notice them.

Trevor