Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2658 in lilypond: wrong stem rendering (incons

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2658 in lilypond: wrong stem rendering (inconsistent thickness)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 11:54:18 +0000

Comment #38 on issue 2658 by address@hidden: wrong stem rendering (inconsistent thickness)

PostScriptum to comment #35: the FAQ at
https://live.gnome.org/Evince/FrequentlyAskedQuestions
states:

Q: Can I set the inital window size of Evince?
A: Evince tries to determine the optimum initial window size, after that it always remembers the last size used. this message and bug 168450 related to this question.

Quite a mouthful for "No". If you follow the references, you'll get to all sort of fanboyism telling you why Evince knows better than you what geometry and scale you need for your particular task.

Later in the FAQ are the following entries:
Q: Where is Evince's state stored? How do I reset it?