Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3320 in lilypond: Dynamic spanner vertical spa

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3320 in lilypond: Dynamic spanner vertical spacing
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 06:09:57 +0000

Comment #4 on issue 3320 by address@hidden: Dynamic spanner vertical spacing

How much of the stuff in comment #3 is still relevant after improvements in pure heights and unpure-pure-containers? It seems like defining core sizes is no longer a problem and that extra space can be requested either via pure heights or Y-extents in general (without the minimum business). I'm fine with keeping minimum extents if the problems they solve can't be solved in other ways, but it may be worth it to scrap these properties if what we are expressing through them can be farmed out to other constructs.