Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3289 in lilypond: Cross-voice arpeggio moves a

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3289 in lilypond: Cross-voice arpeggio moves accidental away from notehead
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 08:40:48 +0000

Comment #10 on issue 3289 by address@hidden: Cross-voice arpeggio moves accidental away from notehead

Horizontal spacing - arpeggios get uncomfortably snug when not part of the note column. If you leave the arpeggio out of the note column, tests like arpeggio-span-collision.ly get too snug (the first 16th note Ds beamed and stemmed up are, for example, too close to the arpeggio if it is not part of the note column).

If we leave arpeggios out of the note column, which is probably a good idea, we need to figure out how to best account for them in the creation of springs between paper columns.