Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 828 in lilypond: New time signatures should be

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 828 in lilypond: New time signatures should be inserted between repeat barlines
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 20:00:13 +0000

Updates:

Comment #1 on issue 828 by address@hidden: New time signatures should be inserted between repeat barlines

Of course we want the time signature before repeat bar at the beginning of a line,
but the repeat bar before the time signature mid-line.

This seems to be a simple oversight in the setting for "break-align-orders" which has not changed since it was created in 2004. We can exchange the order of time-signature and staff-bar in define-grobs.scm, along with maybe a corresponding adjustment to "space-alist".

\override Score.BreakAlignment #'break-align-orders =
  ##(( ;; end of line
      left-edge cue-end-clef ambitus breathing-sign clef cue-clef staff-bar
      key-cancellation key-signature time-signature custos)
     ( ;; unbroken
      left-edge cue-end-clef ambitus breathing-sign clef cue-clef staff-bar
      key-cancellation key-signature time-signature custos)
     ( ;; begin of line
      left-edge ambitus breathing-sign clef key-cancellation key-signature
      time-signature staff-bar cue-clef custos))