Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2794 in lilypond: Bookparts have lost their pa

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2794 in lilypond: Bookparts have lost their page numbers
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 08:05:53 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-countdown Patch-new

Comment #12 on issue 2794 by address@hidden: Bookparts have lost their page numbers

I commented on my own patch to get advice. I'll take Janek's advice and restore tagline to print at the end of each \book (i.e., at the end of each pdf file) as it did in version 2.16.

If the tagline contained a copyright (comment #8) it might should print in each \bookpart, but I could find no example where someone used it that way. More often, people separate into \bookparts based on desired page-breaking.

This patch does restore the page number in regression test 'bookparts.ly' but `make check` does not notice because it does not compare the page headers.