Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 904 in lilypond: Regression: partially-tied ch

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 904 in lilypond: Regression: partially-tied chords may look wrong when the tie flips
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 01:15:58 +0000

Comment #4 on issue 904 by address@hidden: Regression: partially-tied chords may look wrong when the tie flips

I just ran into something which might be related:

\version "2.14.2"
{
\clef alto
  r4 r8 a'8~ <a'~ b'>2 |
}

I think the a' ~ a' ties should all go down, since when they go up it really looks like the upper notes are tied. Note that there are no accidentals to avoid.

If I manually flip the ties all is well, but I think lilypond should be able to figure this out :)

Attachments:
        tie-bug.png  9.9 KB