Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3010 in lilypond: Removes '-signs from vectors

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3010 in lilypond: Removes '-signs from vectors
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 12:52:44 +0000

Comment #26 on issue 3010 by address@hidden: Removes '-signs from vectors

Regarding comment #24
Trying to get rid of the additional blank lines I observed:
A snippet in /Documentation/snippets/new with _one_ blank line:
p.e.:
  doctitle = "Separating key cancellations from key signature changes"
}

\new Staff {

is transformed by scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py
into _two_blank lines in /Documentation/snippets with:

  doctitle = "Separating key cancellations from key signature changes"
} % begin verbatim

\new Staff {

Every other constellation I tried, showed _one_ additional blank line, too.
Well, this is a minor problem, though, just uploaded a new patch-set with a new attempt.

Pushing should be done as two separate commits,
making the makelsr run a separate commit.

Not sure what I'm expected to do here.
Currently, it's _one_ commit.