Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3266 in lilypond: \box overlaps

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3266 in lilypond: \box overlaps
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 17:21:36 +0000

Comment #3 on issue 3266 by address@hidden: \box overlaps

"valid" does not mean "pretty". There are a _lot_ of valid inputs creating ugly results. In this particular case, I don't even consider the result "ugly". It is _different_ to a previous result, but the difference is due to a related bug fix, and the result we get now is consistent, and I don't even consider it ugly.

So unless there is a specific reason to consider the metrics wrong, I'd say there is nothing to fix here.