Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2785 in lilypond: Hairpin minimum-length has n

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2785 in lilypond: Hairpin minimum-length has not effect at end of line
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 13:07:48 +0000

Comment #8 on issue 2785 by address@hidden: Hairpin minimum-length has not effect at end of line

Mike, I didn't put this on countdown as it was on needs_work because of David's comments. I can see that you haven't changed the patch and so assume that the comments were invalid or not pertinent to the patch or something else I don't understand.

So I only look at patches that are marked 'Patch-review' and push them up the chain.

if there is a new patch then I'll test it, else can you change this to review yourself (with an explanation on the outcome of the Rietveld comments? - as I am not sure myself).

As I've always said, I just push patches up from new -> review -> countdown -> push or pull them down to 'needs work'. Any patches that sit at 'need work' I ignore and assume the developer is working on it. That's all.