Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3134 in lilypond: Patch: Removes the translate

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3134 in lilypond: Patch: Removes the translate_axis call from axis-group-interface outside-staff positioning.
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 11:37:19 +0000

Comment #69 on issue 3134 by address@hidden: Patch: Removes the translate_axis call from axis-group-interface outside-staff positioning.

My own impression is that 2.18 in a two-month frame is feasible. I am not committing to participating with planning and policy setting until I am back from my vacation at April 1st, and planning and policy setting are not my strong suit, anyway. They are not in my job description, but of course that does not stop them from having an impact. It is clear that we have missed the deadline for making dependable plans sufficiently far in advance for developers to be able to adapt to them.

So if you want to give the decision-making the time to catch up with realities, this will keep this work for at least three more weeks in a branch before we even know what the decision will actually be. Somewhat less if someone other than myself tries drafting proposals etc, but since I will likely be responsible for most of the stable branch creation and maintenance, it might make sense if I am not just an observer to the process.

That's how I see the situation at the moment, and whether you see it in the same way or not and what you want to do or see done about it: right now it's your own call to make.