Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3255 in lilypond: \with-dimensions doesn't wor

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3255 in lilypond: \with-dimensions doesn't work with zero extension
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 19:18:15 +0000

Comment #11 on issue 3255 by address@hidden: \with-dimensions doesn't work with zero extension

True.

I'd go back to my previous point, then, that there is nothing wrong with making my skyline work the not-default. Whoever wants to use it can use it (we can even make a command \sexySkylines to turn it on via a lot of overrides) and otherwise the old behavior will just be the default.

If people think this is the best course of action, I'll propose a patch.