Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3239 in lilypond: Patch: reorganize self_align

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3239 in lilypond: Patch: reorganize self_alignment_interface - part 1
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 14:26:25 +0000

Updates:
        Cc: address@hidden

Comment #24 on issue 3239 by address@hidden: Patch: reorganize self_alignment_interface - part 1

After some thinking it's clear to me that i indeed shouldn't have introduced any code that reports programming errors in this patch, but make it a separate issue. Sorry for mixing together things that should be separate. The programming error thing is now issue 3259. The last version of this patch shouldn't introduce any regtest changes - it can be tested now.

@James: well, it's true that was afraid that i won't get any reviews if this issue was set to 'needs work'. However, as you can see, the problem wansn't in my code being bad, but in me putting two separate things in one patch.