Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3010 in lilypond: Removes '-signs from vectors

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3010 in lilypond: Removes '-signs from vectors
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 08:53:38 +0000

Updates:
        Owner: address@hidden
        Labels: -Fixed_2_17_10

Comment #11 on issue 3010 by address@hidden: Removes '-signs from vectors

"Accepted" means the bug is acknowledged to be a bug, but nobody is currently working on it. 2.17.10 is the version of the original fix. It was incomplete and/or wrong since it made part of the fix in files marked with

%% DO NOT EDIT this file manually; it is automatically
%% generated from LSR http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it
%% Make any changes in LSR itself, or in Documentation/snippets/new/ ,
%% and then run scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py

and consequently, those files were overwritten later. I am removing the Fixed label and the apparently confusing Fixed_2_17_10 again.

In the context of label changes, I am assuming that your change to Adam Spiers as the owner of the issue was accidental. I am putting this back to Thomas Morley. If he does not plan to do this himself eventually (last status, if I remember correctly, was that he said he did not have time to do this right away but probably would later), he can clear the "Owner" field and thus make the remaining part of the issue free for the taking for everybody.

Hope this clears up the state of this issue.