Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3199 in lilypond: Patch: Uses only unpure-pure

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3199 in lilypond: Patch: Uses only unpure-pure containers to articulate unpure-pure relationships.
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 07:56:50 +0000

Comment #32 on issue 3199 by address@hidden: Patch: Uses only unpure-pure containers to articulate unpure-pure relationships.

The patch was on countdown till last night, there was one comment from you regarding pure containers that I addressed, and it was never reset to patch needs_work. The countdown ended @ 8pm my time last night, so at 8:30ish I cleaned it up and pushed it just cuz time is short over the next few days. Sorry if that jumped the gun.

In general, with countdowns, I guess I don't completely understand how things work. I was operating under the assumption that if no one complained, things could be pushed after a countdown ended. There are two of my patches that were put back on the countdown although I'm not sure why, which is not a big deal except that it takes up a bit more of my time each week to re-rebase these things (I spent a half hour doing that last night on a patch that was put back on the countdown). In the CG, we say:

"On the scheduled countdown day, the Patch Handler reviews the previous list of patches on countdown, with the same procedure and criteria as before. Patches with no controversy can be set to “patch-push” with a courtesy message added to the comment block."

There was no controversy, I set to patch-push and pushed. Lemme know what I'm missing, as I want to make sure I get this right in the future.