Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3202 in lilypond: Patch: changes.tely: deal wi

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3202 in lilypond: Patch: changes.tely: deal with \transposition and instrumentTransposition changes
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 18:15:10 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-countdown Fixed_2_17_14

Comment #8 on issue 3202 by address@hidden: Patch: changes.tely: deal with \transposition and instrumentTransposition changes

This patch itself is fine as an incremental change. It matches the state of the code. The discussion was about whether the state of the code can and/or should be changed in which case the Changes entry would warrant changing as well.

In order to sync the state of code and Changes, I am pushing this for now. That does not imply that the discussion about compatibility code is to be considered closed. If we decide a compatibility mode is desirable, this would warrant a new issue.

Pushed to staging as
commit d596cd22ee8ffaf8ab46736e5fa2d067bcd92cad
Author: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
Date:   Sun Feb 24 13:20:31 2013 +0100

Issue 3202: changes.tely: deal with \transposition and instrumentTransposition changes

    Those were introduced by issue 754 and issue 3168, respectively.