[Lilypond-auto] Issue 3189 in lilypond: Possible issue with MusicXML fil

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3189 in lilypond: Possible issue with MusicXML file
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 12:35:44 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Scripts

New issue 3189 by address@hidden: Possible issue with MusicXML file

Ricahrd Lanyon reported here:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2013-02/msg00032.html

as follows:

---------------------

The last note in the file "02a-Rests-Durations.xml" is a dotted 128th note, but
the file is set up with 32 divisions per quarter notes, which means that a
dotted 128th note is not representable (it would be 1.5 divisions long). Is this intentional? I understand that the notated duration does not need to match the
"MIDI" duration, but I wonder if there was meant to be a discrepancy in this
particular file?

Patrick confirmed that this is a bug.

Cheers,
Colin H.