Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3163 in lilypond: Patch: Add Czech translation

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3163 in lilypond: Patch: Add Czech translations
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 22:14:41 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-countdown

Comment #6 on issue 3163 by address@hidden: Patch: Add Czech translations

Trying to clarify - but it's not simple. I bypassed countdown because I wanted to get this into the code base early - I thought it unlikely adverse comments would occur. However, it's non-trivial to prove it works. Going to http://lilypond.org/development.cs.html for example, should show a translated phrase for the English of "Learning (split HTML)" but doesn't yet, because the sequence of update script, update script on website, update website takes a while to work through. I'm setting this as fixed, because of the push, but not setting the version. I'm likely to verify myself, since it's such an arcane problem to verify.