Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 712 in lilypond: alignment of multiple \tempo

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 712 in lilypond: alignment of multiple \tempo marks over `church rests'
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 05:27:17 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: fixed_2_17

Comment #9 on issue 712 by address@hidden: alignment of multiple \tempo marks over `church rests'

Neil added a regression test ‘metronome-marking-break-align.ly’ that says pretty much what the initial request said: "\tempo marks are aligned with the time signature or first musical element unless the first element is a multi-measure rest: in this case, the tempo mark is aligned with the bar line."

The result looks strange to me, so I'll use the override in the comment above, but this bug seems to be fixed.

Attachments:
        712.png  12.8 KB