Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3163 in lilypond: Patch: Add Czech translation

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3163 in lilypond: Patch: Add Czech translations
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 11:55:06 +0000

Comment #4 on issue 3163 by address@hidden: Patch: Add Czech translations

Pushed to staging as 8a0452b75041d7a5ba1837c67f35c492ba0496a2. As it stands, this should reduce the number of warnings in make doc and make website. It will only affect the website itself when I update the scripts on lilypond.org. It will also be affected by a patch I'm currently working on, which will make links to translated docs display in the correct language and link to the correct page.