Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3125 in lilypond: Wrong about window for LilyP

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3125 in lilypond: Wrong about window for LilyPad
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 23:28:37 +0000

Comment #5 on issue 3125 by address@hidden: Wrong about window for LilyPad

Because when we add an issue to the tracker, we classify it in a consistent way
- which you failed to do.

If you have one person only to check bug reports why can he not do the classification? Moreover, if you don't allow users to add an issue, why don't you deny write access to your tracker then?

Now you consider yourself better qualified

Hey, can you please clam down a bit. I just reported a bug I found. I was in a hurry and therefore submitted it directly. If you don#t like this, you are free to close my report. But please don't tell me what i might have thought when committing because I did not thought anything but simply wanted to catch my bus home.