Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3098 in lilypond: Parser diagnostics failing t

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3098 in lilypond: Parser diagnostics failing to recognise \on-the-fly arguments as procedure type
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 13:37:03 +0000

Comment #2 on issue 3098 by address@hidden: Parser diagnostics failing to recognise \on-the-fly arguments as procedure type

Thanks, David.

We've now got a new feature allowing us to have control over lexical closure. Using \first-page now does exactly what I wanted.

I was using #first-page as this is what is specified in the examples in the NR input and spacing section snippets.

Maybe it's worth changing these to use \on-the-fly \first-page as it having these within the lexical closure would be commoner usage.

Cheers,

Ian