[Lilypond-auto] Issue 3088 in lilypond: Implement \undertie markup

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3088 in lilypond: Implement \undertie markup
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 10:55:14 +0000

Owner: ----
CC: jan.nieuwenhuizen

New issue 3088 by address@hidden: Implement \undertie markup

The given file has been sent to me by Jan, implementing undertied markups for LilyPond 2.14. It uses "bezier sandwich" stencils which, as far as I can tell, have been superseded and has various "FIXME" notices. While the example does run under current versions (see attached image) due to just copying the bezier sandwich definition, it would appear that this warrants a clean implementation (and integration into LilyPond) based on the currently approved graphical primitives.

Attachments:
        undertie.ly  5.0 KB
        undertie.preview.png  5.0 KB