Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3050 in lilypond: displayLilyMusic produced er

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3050 in lilypond: displayLilyMusic produced erroneous code for rightHandFinger arguments
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 09:07:44 +0000

Comment #8 on issue 3050 by address@hidden: displayLilyMusic produced erroneous code for rightHandFinger arguments

Yes I think so now.

I was always under the impression that test-patchy while downloading multiple 'issues' tested each patch discretely, but it seems it probably doesn't work like that.

I recall now that I had a few cases of Mike's patches failing when they were all tested multiple times.

The problem is it is difficult to know if this is the reason or it really will break make doc (at least as far as I am concerned when looking at error messages or referenced .ly files in the error logs), I could always re-run a test cycle on any multiple patch run where at least one fails, tedious but possible. Or I could just run patchy to test one issue at a time.

I'll ask on Dev if it is possible to make test patchy more discrete on each of its tests - kind of apply diff, test, make clean, revert tree, apply next diff and so on.