[Lilypond-auto] Issue 3079 in lilypond: Add support for `real' dimension

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3079 in lilypond: Add support for `real' dimensions?
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 06:36:58 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Enhancement

New issue 3079 by address@hidden: Add support for `real' dimensions?

Triggered by issue #677 I wonder whether it makes sense that \mm, \cm, etc. get scaled if used within a \score which is e.g. wrapped within a \markup command, and that we introduce new commands \realmm, \realcm, etc. (similar to TeX) which are never scaled.

Note that I don't know whether it is possible to implement that at all...