Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 847 in lilypond: python scripts should add an

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 847 in lilypond: python scripts should add an autogenerated marker
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 16:15:37 +0000

Comment #18 on issue 847 by address@hidden: python scripts should add an autogenerated marker

OK - I now know why this hasn't killed the website. http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/contributor/uploading-and-security gives a clue - the scripts in git aren't used for building the website unless they're manually copied over on the server. This means that the fix to this issue has never appeared on the live website. If this fix looks OK, I'll have to do this manual copy.

Perhaps we should add make website to patchy?  It carries little overhead.