Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 847 in lilypond: python scripts should add an

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 847 in lilypond: python scripts should add an autogenerated marker
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 15:48:24 +0000

Comment #17 on issue 847 by address@hidden: python scripts should add an autogenerated marker

I've been trying to do a make website and getting a Python KeyError (me). I believe this is because Julien's fix for this issue defined me outside the scope of the function, and it looks like the % locals () syntax can't find the value. Moving the definition fixes it on my system. Does anyone else fancy running make website and confirming?

I'm a bit worried about how the real website has been building.