Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2731 in lilypond: missing link on v2.15/Docume

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2731 in lilypond: missing link on v2.15/Documentation/web-big-page
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 07:34:52 +0000

Comment #5 on issue 2731 by address@hidden: missing link on v2.15/Documentation/web-big-page

@comment 4: The current behaviour sounds right to me. Remember that /doc/ is the documentation, not the website. Materials in /doc/ could well be installed on a local system without internet access. If somebody is looking at /doc/2.17/d/c/index.html on their own computer, then there might not be any /website/*.html on their computer.

In the build system and build scripts, this is related to "offline-target" and "online-target", but I admit that I don't fully understand how all that fits together.