Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3024 in lilypond: Patch: Add dead-is-alive boo

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3024 in lilypond: Patch: Add dead-is-alive boolean property to Hara_kiri_group_spanner
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 06:50:58 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-needs_work Patch-abandoned

Comment #5 on issue 3024 by address@hidden: Patch: Add dead-is-alive boolean property to Hara_kiri_group_spanner

The patch is complete, it is just that we figured that the interface is too hard to understand and the functionality too limited to be of good usefulness. So it is not as much "Patch-needs-work" rather than "Work-needs-something-else". But while we don't have another issue tackling this problem, keeping this one open as a reminder seems appropriate. I am cranking the state to "Patch-abandoned", though.