[Lilypond-auto] Issue 3054 in lilypond: wrong vertical distance after wr

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3054 in lilypond: wrong vertical distance after wrapped lines
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 21:39:07 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Ugly

New issue 3054 by address@hidden: wrong vertical distance after wrapped lines

Eluze wrote :

the code

\markup \column {
  \override #'(line-width . 25)
  \line {
    \override #'(baseline-skip . 2)
    \justify {
      after a \italic broken line (using \tiny "\wordwrap" or \tiny
"\justify"
      the text following has not enough distance
    }
  }
  \with-color #magenta \line { \justify { this is the 2nd line - to near to
the first! }
  }
  \line { \justify { the 3rd line is ok if the 2nd is not wrapped }
  }
}

produces ugly output  test4.png

I know I can "correct" with \vspace # , but then I have to know if the text
will be broken *before*

Attachments:
        test4.png  6.3 KB