Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 245 in lilypond: partcombine multiple tuplet b

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 245 in lilypond: partcombine multiple tuplet brackets false warning
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2012 21:51:08 +0000

Comment #6 on issue 245 by address@hidden: partcombine multiple tuplet brackets false warning

The Tuplet_engraver merges start-events for brackets silently, but warns on duplicate end-events. This produces hundreds of warnings from a typical input file. I can think of no cases where LilyPond input could mis-match the start- and end-tuplet-bracket-events. Now that we have loglevels (issue 1790) I intend to suppress this warning for normal use. We can see it if we need, with loglevel DEBUG.