Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3002 in lilypond: fret-diagram-interface

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3002 in lilypond: fret-diagram-interface
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 22:37:02 +0000

Comment #3 on issue 3002 by address@hidden: fret-diagram-interface

't was me the who encouraged Eleander to enter an enhancement request, but I didn't say how or where this should be done - sorry for that.

If I understand correctly such a request should appear in an English forum first from where a bug squad member can push it to the issue tracker!?

of course I could (should?) have done this directly, but often you would like to discuss it before pushing it further and make an issue out of it (in many cases the opinion of English speaking experts were contraindicating reporting an issue).

btw - can't the issue tracker be locked for people who are not approved?

Eluze

ps: I'm moving the request to the buglist