Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 732 in lilypond: Alignment problems when verti

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 732 in lilypond: Alignment problems when vertically stacking horizontally centered stencils.
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 02:57:55 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-push Patch-new

Comment #17 on issue 732 by address@hidden: Alignment problems when vertically stacking horizontally centered stencils.

The part of 'markup-center-align-nocollision.ly' that tested the part of the patch we are reversing was failing, of course, so this patch removes that part of the test.

'morgenleid.ly' uses \hspace #-3 as a backspace, so it serves as a test that we solve the problem linked in comment 12. After this patch, the tempo indication is moved left, as the author of the .ly file clearly intended with his input.

These changes to markup only do not change the signature files that `make check` uses to find changes. Until we think of a better way those of use making changes that do not show up on `make check` will just have to point out such changes manually.

Attachments:
        732a.png  9.5 KB