Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2445 in lilypond: Center a number above a meas

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2445 in lilypond: Center a number above a measure
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 03:30:27 +0000

Comment #72 on issue 2445 by address@hidden: Center a number above a measure

Would the Two Davids let me know what the proper status of this might be, please? It looks as though David K. is requiring changes of syntax, which should call for a fresh review, but his judgement may give it a pass. I see he has offered to push for David N. before the changes were made, so it's up to David K. how this patch goes forward, with or without a second countdown.