Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2931 in lilypond: Patch: Allow quoted identifi

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2931 in lilypond: Patch: Allow quoted identifiers like to be used like \"violin1", not just defined.
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 17:58:20 +0000

Comment #6 on issue 2931 by address@hidden: Patch: Allow quoted identifiers like to be used like \"violin1", not just defined.

I'm just doing the change Keith suggested and making a patchy check before putting it aside, so that this does not get forgotten. It turns out that the first two patches of the patch series make independent sense (no change in user-visible behavior, just maintenance changes), so I'll commit them separately. As pure maintenance patches, I don't think they need another countdown.