Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2445 in lilypond: Center a number above a meas

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2445 in lilypond: Center a number above a measure
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 15:01:38 +0000

Comment #63 on issue 2445 by address@hidden: Center a number above a measure

@Neil:

I knew that there wouldn't be automatic documentation, but I didn't realize that this would cause make to fail.

In the latest patch, I reverted the addition of the engraver to Staff (sorry, James and Janek!)

I kept the changes to the engraver which I made--namely, the suiciding of the incomplete spanner created when there's an unterminated spanner. One of my worries is that there might be bleed-over between files processed as a batch. I haven't seen any problems with this in my tests, but I suppose it's best to err on the side of caution.